I guess you want to learn a little about me, huh? Well, I am a pharmacist. I enjoy being creative as a stress reliever in my down time. I love figuring out how things work, why they work the way they do, and being creative while thinking outside the box.
- I have been knitting since I was 14 years old and crocheting since I was 17.
- I love bright colorful yarn.
- I love to upcycle materials.
- I taught my younger sister to knit, but she quit because “it takes to long”.
- Most of my designs have come from me needing the item and I did not want to have to pay for it. (ex. sleeping eye masks, cup cozies or sleeves, etc.)